Dear LIB readers: My husband starves me of sex



From a female LIB reader...
"Its 7 month now and have been on sex strike. It started like a joke, my marriage is just a year+ and I think he's tired. Initially he said he can't have sex with me while am pregnant, which I dont agree with anyway but I just accepted my faith. During pregnancy sometimes my sex drive is so high and I will beg him but he always refuses. Very soon my baby will be 3 months and my hubby has come up with another excuse of family planning and have told him the options available but he's still not satisfied. From what I can read, his crazy mind is telling him abstinence is the best option.
This man is driving me crazy. I married as a virgin and am not even asking for too much, at most once a week. There is no room to be suspicious of cheating but am beginning to get scared. I have tried all the seductive methods I know of and nothing is working. We even watch movies that have scenes that will arouse a normal person yet he is not moved. Pls what can I do? Because this issue is driving me crazy and I'm forced to believe his cheating on me."

4 comments:

  1. bolanle Aseyan said...
    Pray honestly just put him in prayer,many ppl often times don't knw hw to pray to God about weird and sexual problems but since ur even married nt fornicating,u av nothing to lose, also weneva u guys r watching such movie try soft moan n seductive eyes n all....kiss him n call out his name softly u knw naa,do all dose things dress I'm a flimsy lingerie, tell him u love him n all dat shit. From den on b dressing really nice n catchy even wen going out but nt in descent above all u just delivered so don't push urself too far,join a gym if u can or jog around d cpd sometimes If u feel it's d baby fat u added dats driving him away..n it z well,push aside ur misgivings on him cheating, be happy above all. Guys sef,smh for una!!!
    November 12, 2014 at 4:40 PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Smith said...
    Have him go for HIV test or some viral test he might have been positive to any of this and trying to prevent you from contact it ...
    November 12, 2014 at 4:39 PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lillygal said...
    He is cheating and in love with the person that's why your site turns him off. Just pray he gets back to his senses or work on ur outfit, most of all pray harder there is nothing impossible to God.
    November 12, 2014 at 4:40 PM

    ReplyDelete
  4. daniel paul said...
    OOh dear... I cant help u but know of some who can... before i tell u the person, please answer this:

    Are u a dirty woman?
    Are u too fart and plump?

    If all ur answers are "No"
    He is the BIG PROBLEM and will lose u soon. Cos that is selfish, wicked and he should be prosecuted by a family court of law... sorry I'm getting all mad abt it.

    OK now the Man i know is Jesus

    ReplyDelete