TOPE ALABI FULL ALBUM_"ORUKO TITUN"(NEW NAME)


Glory be to Almighty God for making me Alive and overcome all the tribulation I pass through, i also thanks all the Anointing Minister who support me in there prayers Most especially, Pastor Oyedepo, Pastor Mike Bamidele, Pastor Adeboye and others,  i really thank you so much and all My Fans who bear with during this Tribulation I love you all, Here is another Message called "ORUKO TITUN" (New Name) I pray you Name we be change to Victory as you Listen AMEN

1. OBA ASEDA           DOWNLOAD
2. IKO KO OGA OGO DOWNLOAD
3. MO MOPE MI WA_DOWNLOAD
4. ODARA NI FE_      DOWNLOAD
5. ORO KAN SOSO _ DOWNLOAD
6.ORUKO OLUWA_  DOWNLOAD
7.ORUKO TITUN_     DOWNLOAD
8. AYE YII_               DOWNLOAD
9. TIPA TIKUUKU_    DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

  1. nice song,nice artiste,anointed voice....no doubt the best Yoruba gospel artiste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete