The Waist-excitement is Real!

We are always happy to hear from our esteemed customers. It makes us feel good to know that in our

little way, by enlightening you, we are able to put smiles on the faces of you all.

Your letters keep coming in and we are thankful that you write to us to share your experiences. And tothe men, ‘our Boos’ and husbands who write to us to thank us, we are elated!

This is from one of our customers, another husband. Enjoy after the cut...


Shapeyou,
I’m happy. I’m really happy. You can’t understand the happiness I feel. My wife has battled with her baby bump for a while. Her confidence dropped. I felt like I lost my wife. I mean my wife is a people person but after she gave birth to our twin children and put on weight, she has never remained the same. She became depressed and sad. A couple of times, she would manage to come out of the shell.
But she hardly went out anymore. She only attended family functions and that’s our immediate family.

My wife is an amazing woman, a wonderful wife and the perfect mother to our kids. Last month, my twin sister and I were discussing and she told me about the Shapeyou products and immediately, I called and made an order. I made three orders. My wife was reluctant at first, to use any of the products. So I got her two dresses, one for her current size and one that I wanted to see her in when she had lost her belly fat. So we got to work. Luckily, my office is not far from the house so we jog three times a week before I left for work (she jogs with the waist trainer). Three weeks into our exercise, we began to notice changes, my wife didn’t believe it. I remember her crying in the second week when we measured her waist, she had lost 5 inches. By the third week, my wife began to come back, her confidence wasgradually coming back. I knew it, I sensed it but I didn’t want to get too excited so I kept it to myself. The fifth week I told her she was going to try the new dress. I blindfolded her before she put it on, I was more than excited. It didn’t fit completely but I could already visualize what my wife was going to look like at the end result. When I removed the fold, she was speechless, tears just flowed, and she just cried. I am sharing this experience with you because I believe anybody that needs a waist trainer should not hesitate in buying it. MY WIFE’S CONFIDENCE IS BACK and am sure that in the next three months my wife and I would have gotten her to the point that we want her to be.

Thank you.
Concerned husband.

0 comments:

Post a Comment