Dear LIB readers: Would you stay with him if you were me?

From a female LIB reader
What is happening to Karrueche happened to me in November 2014. I found out that the man I have been dating for 4 years has a 22 months old son. This means that he got another woman pregnant while we were together and it was not an unbreak baby because we've never broken up, we hardly even quarrel. I got pregnant early last year but got rid of it because I don't want to have a child outside of marriage. He didn't even tell me, I found out by chance after his cousin asked him how his son was doing. Everyone in his family knew but he kept it hidden from me. I left him in November when I found out but reconciled with him this January but I am still bitter over the experience. Things are not the same between us. One mind keeps telling me to leave him and find someone else. Like Karrueche I'm 26 and his baby mama is 32. What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment